so it is a blue christmas

over 13 years ago

these year, the year that i want to feel closer to family, everyone is doing their own thing and no one will be around for the holidays. I offered to do christmas last year, but no one wanted to come.. so this year, I am not doing anything… and now everyone is phoning saying we don’t want anything and we wont be home for the holidays… Really people… I miss the old days… when everyone would always get together… what happen… I just don’t know what to say anymore. I so want 2010 to be over with, and i want it over with right NOW

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Karen try the last 2 christmas’s this will be the third that I have spent it alone I spent christmas of 2008 grieving the loss of my grandfather and last year my plans fell through at the last minute this year at present I have no job, have to vacate my place by the 9th of jan I am completely broke at present with more debt I cannot handle I need a job by the 10th December so that I don’t lose my car I am hoping that the good news I received last week is actually going to materialise that would end my year on a better note for me.

Have you been to see a doctor yet to be checked for the suggestion I put forward I would be more concerned about sorting that than how christmas will be for you at least you have a husband my soul mate is not around at present I miss him so much I wish he would come back to me.

over 13 years ago

hey, I fully understand that their are people far worse then I am…. I was just hopping for a better christmas that is. And yes my health should come before worring about christmas… As for things left in me nothing ever showed up on the Ct scan or unltra sound.. so thats out.. So right now I just don’t know what to do anymore… and become more and more frustrated as time goes by.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

If something showed up in your blood test you need to be checked for things like gall stones in your bile duct have you gone to that link I posted in your other forum demand that a doctor check this now you have a right to have this ruled out.

Have a read of this it might shed some light gall stones in your bile duct as a suggestion

http://www.treasures.co.nz/Community/Forum/Room/Topic/?topicId=33920

Karen what is your date of birth I will do a tarot card reading for you

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Karen

Here is your reading

My question that I asked on your behalf was Will Karen get her health issues sorted will the doctors find what is wrong.

Card 1 Current situation Nine of staffs Obstacles, Adversity, Problems, Delays, Disaster, barriers to overcome ill health

Card 2 Immediate influence Death card Transformation, clearing away the old making way for the new, unexpected changed, loss, alteration (this card represents the end or beginning of an era)

Card 3 Goal or destiny Seven of staffs Success, gain, overwhelming odds surrounded victory.

Card 4 Distant past influences and events that existed which the present events are based Eight of staffs reversed Thorns of dispute, Jealousy, harrassment, stagnation, domestic quarrels.

Card 5 Recent past events that has past or just passing Six of cups reversed. Opportunities lie ahead coming events new vistas plans that may fail that will shortly arrive

Card 6 Future influence what is going to happen in the near future Six of pentacles Generosity, phillanthropy, charity, kindness, grattification, gifts, material gain

Card 7 Your attitude or position within the circumstances Queen of swords Sadness, Absense, Loneliness, seperation, One who has savoured great happiness but who presently knows the anxiety of misfortune and reversal

Card 8 Environmental factors your influence on other people and your position in life. Tendencies that exist with respect to other persons who may have an effect on you 3 of pentacles reversed Sloppiness, mediocrisy, money problems, commonplace ideas, lack of skills, preoccupation

Card 9 Inner emotions your inner hopes, hidden emotions and secret desires and anxieties and the thoughts that will come to you in the future Page of staffs reversed Indecision, reluctance, instability, displeasure

Card 10 Outcome based on all the other cards Eight of pentacles reversed Lack of ambition, vanity, conceit, disillusionment using hypocrycy, flattery, intrigue.

My take on this reading

There is going to be some change in the immediate future for the better, there was a delay but not now, plans that had failed are passing, you will have a lot of support this could be to do with christmas just ahead, at present you are feeling sadness, absence, loneliness and seperation this makes sense with your posts, you seem to sidetracked with other issues which is having an influence on things.

As I said in my last post you need to bring the latest thing to the attention of a doctor to check if you don’t then things will not get sorted there is some good in this reading but you have to take this first step and get this checked.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i cant say that i blame you for being feeling frustrated with everything going on with your health and all but whose to say christmas wont be different and that everything wont be different soon?. you just never know when god will come through for you and he always comes through in the end. have you clicked on the link in angel’s post. i think that it may be of some help to you to read that and if anything there makes sense to you tell the doctors next time you go.

over 13 years ago

you would think that the Ct scan and the ultrasound would have picked up on the stones… I guess not :(!!!

Thanks angel for the reading {{HUGS and blessings your way}}}...

and Miko thanks for you post

I am with out a doctor at the moment.. and don’t know what to do,, if I should go see a 3rd one, or what until I have the MRI done, and hope to god that, that finds the issue…

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Karen

Have a read of that link there maybe something else there I only suggested the stones thing as that stood out based on what you have said. That reading I gave you says you need to do something else things won’t change get a third opinion as you said something showed up in the blood tests so something is not right I don’t think it is cancer but somehow related to you having your gall bladder out I would suggest you find another doctor that will listen and take you seriously. I would do this ASAP so that at least you can enjoy christmas in some way start the new year off without this health stuff looming over you waiting for the 4th of Jan that is unfair on you and you have a right to decent health care I am sure your husband would really like to see this whole thing over so that you and him can then start to think about having a family in the future who knows by next christmas you maybe either pregnant or have adopted a child as I have said I saw a little girl of about 3 years of age with brown curly hair in your future do it for her get this sorted sooner rather than later and I am certain that you would rather not be in pain.

over 13 years ago

I will be making a call tomorrow… pain today was just crazy.. love the cluddlies from the cat.. but still…. Just hope that I can find some needed answers

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Sorry, but it takes at least two years to get through the adoption system…. especially if there are medical issues. Even once you’ve been told about an available child, it can take up to 6 months for it to be placed with you. I would start looking into it anyway – read Holly Van Gooldman, she’s American so some procedures are different. Also recommend – the Ache for a Child (forget author and again it’s American) And as I think I’ve mentioned, no child’s presence is going to solve your husband’s attitude towards money or your relationship. I do hope this gets sorted out. Sending lots of hugs x

over 13 years ago

I fully understand that having a little one wont change my husbands ways.

I want to first get my health dealt with first and more important right now.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi Karen

I am glad that you are moving in the right direction now seek another doctors opinion but I do recommend you read that link it may give you much needed answers and you can always print off the web pages and take it to the doctor and say well I am not making anything up I would have gone to the emergency and said something there in no way do they think that you are wasting their time the sooner you deal with this the sooner you can get your life back on track that reading I gave you states this you have more to gain by making some noise about this than suffering in silence.

over 13 years ago

{{HUGS}} thanks angel for all your love and supports… trying my best to find a doc… I know if I have another bad spell i should go to the ER