Money Matters

over 12 years ago

Will I become stable with my finance anytime soon?

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

it is going to take you some time you need to be more tight on spending right now not that you are not just be more so. how ever things are starting to go a little bit better for you your life is going to be making a huge change by the start of aug, you will feel it and see it in middle of aug trust me. many new doors is going to open BUT to open the new doors you must close one door you got already open right now, if you have any question i am TONIGHT ONLY providing readings for $0.85 per min or $5 for 10 mins :)

over 12 years ago

Thanks so much!

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

your very welcome :)

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I see yes things will get better but in order for that to happen you need to be making some effort to change things. Are you buying expensive brands if so change. Seek out a wholesaler that’s open to the public to save money on personal items supermarkets and retailers add a 100% mark up just to pay the staff etc and make money. Go to a butcher that sells at wholesale and markets for fruit and veges and other things. You would be surprised at how much you can save. Take a look at toilet paper as an example your flushing money down the toilet buy in bulk and forget brand the cheaper options aren’t so bad. By making changes you are showing you are learning the lessons behind money and you will find the universe will more likely help you.

over 12 years ago

Thanks Angel 90!

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

let me read and help you out…

blessings