Develop abilities

over 12 years ago

so here is the deal, for awhile now i’ve known i’ve had.. abilities. specifically, i can tell what people are feeling and sometimes i can tell what they are going to say before they say it. i want to be able to further and greater develop these abilities as well as learn new ones, i’m just not sure where to start. can someone please help me.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

you must have a lot of Neptune(Pisces) in your chart,its a very intuitive planet,with a lot of Psychic,and extra sensitive perception tendencies to people and their feelings.

we can do a chart reading on you,to see where these abilities are best focused to.we’d need your time of birth,am or pm,and the date of course-stacy

over 12 years ago

3:17 am on november 12 1989

over 12 years ago

hi Aaron. here is the secret. MEDITATE MEDITATE MEDITATE. I promise if you could still an quiet your mind, you will be amazed at what you find. At first, you may feel frusturated like nothing is happening but the other key, don’t expect things to happen, that in a way is forcing it so don’t..just relax and let it flow naturally. the biggest key of all PATIENCE but well worth it.

good luck and hope you try it.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

A friend asked me if she could read for me to help her develop what she can do and apparently I am entertaining she doesn’t charge me so perhaps find someone to help that is a little lost and needs that push that way you get to develop what you have and they get their life back on track. As soon as I accepted what I could do I was then able to let things come to me and it’s a lot easier now.

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

We all have our own individual path that we take… and for each of us, that includes the way we open up when it comes to psychic and gifts… The best way is to like Miss Lorraine said is to one quite your mind… and be patient… Those are two very key things that you will have to master…

Now, along with that you can work on visualizing… meaning imagining pictures in your head… this will help with all sorts of things for your own personal life in bringing to you things you need or desire…

Another one is to work on self protection… psychic shields around your self and aura…

Good luck, and just trust in your path… Your guides will guide you the way that you picked for yourself to develope your gifts that you chose to have before you were born…

Quite of the mind is one of the most important things I can think of myself… and the patients to know that you have your own process and it is something of divine in nature… things will happen just the way they are supposed to…

If you would like to talk anymore to me about this, I will be online all night… Feel free to come chat or message me… :)