my love and carreer

over 12 years ago

I wanna know if my love is my soulmate my dob is 02/11/76 and my name is Andrew her is 03/08/78 and is named Claire

Also if anyone can sense anything about carreer to me I be great

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away for detailed an accurate and honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward>>

blessings

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Hello Andrew i am more then happy to Help you I give straight foward Accurate advice, if you click my name/picture you can view my profile and see my many reviews and how accurate I am, it is showing me right now that you are a bit confused in your life with love, you love her you care for her you want to be with her but for some reason the relationship is not exactly where you would like it to be right now, i am scenecing that you have been hurt in your past and you do not want to be hurt with her as you want this relationship to be long term. i am online and ready to chat with you I will be awaiting your call :) Lea

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hi Andrew, nice to know you’re questioning what the universe has to offer. I’ll be glad to take a look for you if you wish. Drop by with your questions and we can get started. Good luck and blessings!