A spirit following me?

over 12 years ago

I’ve had a few experiences with spirits which I wont get into so I’m a believer. I’m just not sure if this is in my imagination or not. I’ve moved house a lot over the last few years. I even moved from the UK to Australia. Each time I move into a new home I don’t feel any other energies but then after a few months I do and I see movement and shadows out if the corner of my eye. I’m not afraid. I just want to know who it is and why they are following me!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I would before you go to sleep ask your spirit guides for answers and they should come to you in your dreams that night and tell you. I have done this myself and what I got was so vivid I still remember it. Once you know then you will know how to deal with the situation. I do know that getting angry only feeds negative spirits so try and stay calm. I would find out what song it can’t stand and then play it every day just to drive it nuts so it leaves that will teach it for hanging around. If it is the same spirit they could have unfinished business and for some reason have latched onto you. The first thing is finding out who it is and go from there. I get the feeling the spirit is male. I did once see an elderly male ghost in the corner of a room once that certainly got my attention so I know what your going through. Last year I could feel a draft in a room I think it was a spirit I don’t think it’s followed me I think that one may have unfinished business linked to the house or area. I did keep telling it that it did not belong here, told it loved ones were waiting for them. You could try burning sage, sage sticks are good to clear the air of anything negative in your house, you could then place a crystal in each roomt and do a protection spell on your house to keep out anything negative. Best of luck with it.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I don’t know why I think this but are there any relatives or perhaps exs or friends from your past you were very close to that you lost contact with and they have died but you don’t know and this spirit is trying to say goodbye to you. It’s just a thought I say odd things out of the blue for some reason. Hope this helps

over 12 years ago
kitt's photo

Kit (kitt)

3 posts

Spirits can ‘attach’ to you and follow you even if you move. If you don’t mind them, then there is nothing to worry about. If you find them annoying, yes, they can be sent off. Contact me if you are interested in getting rid of them!

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Hello dear, Call me so I can explain if this is an actual spirit or not.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

i have much experience with spirits and contacting them aswell as guides,

i would be happy to help you figure out who this/these spirit(s) are.

what it/they want

and why he/sh/they have picked you out of all the people.

i am here for you if you need verification.

GodBless and i will be awaiting your call

Lea

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

Some people are like beams of light that attract spirits, but if that was you then you would have something you would end up doing to help them… :)

It is my belief that the spirits around the world are clinging to certain people, that it is like they are being directed to. Because these are the people that will end up helping them to cross. I am not sure, but it seems to me that many spirits seem to be stuck here on this earth plane right now… :)

I can’t say at the moment why you have spirits following you, it just reminds me of how I have moved several time recently and it seems it is always a little after I get more settled in that I start to notice them… I think they are the some of the same ones that were at my old house… Most do not wish harm, and actually will have a level or respect… or they just like you…

I can give you more information if any of this interests you… I may also be able to help you to determine who these spirits are and why they are there with you… I haven’t had much experience determining these things, except what I have done for myself and a few others… My prices are low, and I will be here most of the night… You can leave a message if you like…

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

PLEASE, PLEASE Contact me. I have a lot of experience here and can give you the help you need very fast. Spirits used to follow me all the time. Im more interested in helping you than making money.

over 12 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i have the same thing happens to me I believe that these type of spirits follow you because they are close to you in someone and are not ready to passover yet they have messages for you relax they will not harm you if you would like to discuss this further contact me in chat