Trapped in a relationship I dont want to be in

over 12 years ago

I am not sure why I feel this way. I have post something else here before about losing my immigration documents and this is adding to the way I feel about my relationship. I feel like I cannot trust my husband. I dont know why. I dont know if I am seeing things or something is wrong with me. I am very confused. But I can tell you that almost everyday, I tell him how unhappy I am with him and that this is not what I want for a relationship. I have asked him numerous times to leave, but he wont. I feel this is going not where. I feel taken advantage of. I feel he is only sticking around for the benefit of having somewhere to be and because I am in the process of giving him immigration papers. I dont feel loved by him. I just feel like he is only sticking around until he gets his paper and that is when he will finally leave then. There, I said it. I let it all out… My birthday 2/13/73. His birthday 11/14/76. Please give some insight. Please help me. Feeling trap in this relationship. Feeling depressed.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Hello issa we have spoke before about your papers… how ever im not sure if i have already told you but there is negativity with your husband, this is why you feel so unhappy, as i told you he does know who took your papers but he himself did not. he does care for you but there is no REAL LOVE there for you and him in this relationship, honestly this is not a realtionship at all. he is not the person you once knew, tonight i have a rate of $0.45cents per min specail tonight only, if you want to chat i am more then happy to help explain more, godbless issa i really and truely hope the very best for you !

over 12 years ago

I dont know if I can believe about him knowing who took my papers… I dont know… But one thing is certaing for sure; you have describe my relationship exactly as I see it. This is not a relationship at all and he is not the person I once knew. Tonight, I had told him that if he chooses not to leave after all my pleads asking him to leave, I will just move on. He can stick around, but I will not longer consider him my husband or have a comitment to him. I can always call the cops and get him out of my house, but I have not got the courage to do that… I can however start seeing someone else. Maybe, that will finally get the message across to him that he needs to leave!

over 12 years ago
clearvision's photo

clearvision

16 posts

I know how you feel, i have family and friends that went through the same exact situation as yours. contact me please. I will be more than happy to help you!