lost my documents

over 12 years ago

In US. Lost my immigration documents. Very strange since I always kept them safe. Did I really lose this or has someone who knows me got these important documents on their posession to cause harm to me? dob 2/13/73. Please help!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why would someone harm you that’s a little extreme.

Inside a paper folder with other documents does this makes sense to you.

Large room like a lounge has some very antique furniture in it does this makes sense to you.

One of those cabinets in that room.

It’s like you have forgotten you had put them there.

I get the feeling an oldish woman I would say elderly but she may not be as old as that owns the place does this makes sense. It reminds me of victorian times the place. Your documents are the as I keep seeing this cabinet in this room like I am there or looking through someone elses eyes in this room.

over 12 years ago

My citizenship certificate is inside a paper envelope. I believe that passport is in there too… They are both together with a lot of documents from my 5 year old son’s medical records and court records. Yes, there are a lot of documents, but everything is inside a plastic blue envelope that was given to me by an attorney. Hence, the attorney’s name is on the outside of this blue large plastic envelope.

The place where I live used to be an erderly building. It is not longer so, but mayority of the residents are elderly. There is a large lounge on the main floor. There is antique furniture in this lounge; sofa, loveseat, chair, a couple tables. I had thought I had sat there with this envelope and forgot it there. But everyone claims they have not seen anything. There is not cabinets in the lounge :( Just those furnitures I mentioned… Where would this room with the cabinets be? Could it be that someone took the documents and took them to their place and put them in the cabinets? Please help me… If I do not find this. It will be about $600 plus 8 months wait before I can receive my documents and be able to travel…

over 12 years ago

I suspect my husband is hiding my papers… Help! Does he have my papers?

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

Issa, i am truely very sorry but you are right, i am scencing that there is someone who has your papers that knows you very well, to tell you if it is your husband or not you can click on my name and click send msg, with your husbands name and date of birth will help me to connect so i can tell you weather or not it is him, hope to speak with you soon :)

over 12 years ago

If there is someone that can more accurately help in pointing me on the direction where my papers might be. Or tell me if I should just lose hopes of finding my papers and get them replaced, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I keep seeing 2 men 1 has a receeding hair line and bald in middle the other has a white facial hair who are these 2 guys to you but I also keep seeing under cushions that you sit on in that lounge.

over 12 years ago

The man with the receeding hair line and bold in the middle could be the father of my children. I have questioned him many times about my documents… He denies having seeing anything and said if I had seen that, dont you think I would have given that to you already? Also, two of the owners of the building; one has a receeding hair line, but I am not sure if he is bold in the middle… I have only been living here for a month. The other owner has white hair and white facial hair… Under the cushions? Not sure why there, but I will check there thoroughly…