New Love

over 12 years ago

After the end of a 29 year relationship.Will I find love again.

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Dear,jeanette !Use this time for self-reflection and healing. Now is the time to work on your own strengths. Trust yourself. Positive changes in your situation will occur in the near future.Contact me for more details, please.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

time heals all wounds,and with time and introspection,your heart will mend,and be able to love again.I know you must feel exhausted,and not want to start all over again with someone,but the heart is strange that way,it has boundless amounts of energy,and perseverance.contact me for a reading,or message me xx

over 12 years ago

Hi Jeanette. Only after the healing takes place.

If you’d like to contact me for a reading, I’d be happy to assist you

xxx Lorraine

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

I feel that you need some time to heel and find yourself, to truly know what you want in a person, i feel when you were with this person you tried to change yourself as much as possible and even in past relationships this is not good…. for more information contact me i have low rates of 55cents a minute,

Annabell:)

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

Helo hon, There are rituals that can be offered.. Contact me for more information

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

no rituals are need’d. you just need to re aline your chakras right now, they are off balance and is making your life hard-er then what it is apose to be. the easy things in your life are hard. call me for more explaination.

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Oh, I can feel it. You feel like there is a big empty hole in your chest. It aches, sometimes you hold your hand over your chest. I am very honest, and I can see after what you have been though, the last things you need is someone…leading you on. I am supposed to tell you these words from you Angels “NO, your whole life has not been wasted.” I see a little boy around you, your son? I can try to help, but, I will not fill you with fluff. You need to sleep well knowing that the truth you are being told, the future you are told is coming, IS coming. Are you working on a house? I see that also, not sure if its now or future. If this rings true to you….let me know.

over 12 years ago
kitt's photo

Kit (kitt)

3 posts

You now have an opportunity to get to know who you are when you are not in a relationship.