is my partner my soulmate

over 12 years ago

hello my name is candice born 22 oct 1985 and my partnerr lucas born 24 april 1981 is he my soulmate pls advise if possible thnk u

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi candie85! He is deeply romantic and very loyal, but this romantic relationship may not last long.Contact me on the chat for more details.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

You have a very kind sun sign,you often look at potential mates with a very judgmental eye,but when you are in love,you no longer see any faults in the person.you may over see their faults,because you love them so.is your judgment trying to tell you something? but your heart wont listen? contact me for a reading or message me.xxx

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Yes but you already know this

over 12 years ago

hi Candice, I’d be please to show you what I see in this relationship with Lucas. Know that i speak the truth as I see it…

xxx lorraine

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey there im Lea, it is showing me that right now there may be some distance between the two of yous but i do scence many strong feelings from one another, this person is your souolmate yes, but as i tell everyone, EVERY ONE HAS A SOULMATE THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE ENDS UP WITH THERE SOULMATES. you and him have a weak spiritual connection how ever, if you would like more information please call me live