is it real?

over 12 years ago
babymama3 didn't upload a photo

babymama3

22 posts

Hi my name is Rebecca 05/28/86 and I was wondering if Josh 03/30/86 was emotionally cheating on me. He’s always on his phone and I was just trying to see if he is talking to his ex or other girls in ways he wouldnt like me to see. I just want to know if he loves me and need the truth thx!

over 12 years ago

hi Rebecca, I’d be happy to show you the truth. My rates are very reasonable…if you want a reading to show you how he really feels for you and if there is any involvment with others..simply call on me

take care!

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Dear,Rebecca !What i see, is that your current relationship lacks stability.Now is the time for you to be very honest with yourself.Please, contact me for more details.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

sorry to say hun, but he has been unfaithdul.

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

hello dear, I can answer this question honestly for you… Contact me live

over 12 years ago

babymama3

22 posts

Hey thank you all for your answers.

Ms. Lea Garcia thank you for your honesty could you tell me how he’s been cheating or with whom? So that I know this to be as I thought? I would be forever greatful. Thx!!

over 12 years ago

Hello—contact me for the truth, I don’t sugarcoat and I’m 100% accurate, I offer advice free with the reading and as for my reviews you can see I have many satisfied. I do see a positive outlook for you but not all will be well.

over 12 years ago
visionsbycassie's photo

VisionsBYCassie (visionsbycassie)

27 posts

he is talking to christine tom and jeramy…these are the names that i picked up, call me if you like more detail…be glad to help God bless

Cassie

over 12 years ago

babymama3

22 posts

thx for you insite Cassie but I’ve never in the 5 years we’ve been have I heard of him talking to anyone with these names though. they arn’t anyone by those name in his cell either. Any other names that it may be? Thx a lot god bless!

over 12 years ago

babymama3

22 posts

I was told by a few pychics that he was my soulmate no one has said he wasn’t I’m just wondering if this was true because he has hurt me in the past and I wasn’t so sure if he’s faithful because of that. I’d like to move past it but I’d just like to know. I just thought if he was my soulmate he woulnd’t want to hurt me and would try everything possible to find a job for our families sake.

over 12 years ago
madea_michelle's photo

Madea-Michelle (madea_michelle)

86 posts

Honey, why don’t you contact me, and see if I can connect with you and him in the 3 minutes. These situations are difficult to read….but, I have a lot of practice. Finding cheating husbands is how I started. I will be very, very honest with you, so be prepared, OK? My Best to you, I know how hard these things are (really, I DO!) If you just give me straight questions, I can read for you fast.