Gavin & Jen. Reconcilliation or divorce

over 13 years ago

Seperated for nearly two months. The hurt and confusion is shocking. Will we be able to reconcile our marriage and working really hard as a couple be together. Will he forgive me for the hurt I have caused and does he still love me even though he says he hates me.

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Hi

You need to give him time if you have hurt him. Try and reverse roles for a moment if it were him that hurt you would you want and need time to digest what has happened and then decide what to do from there I think you already know deep down the answer but do give him time and when he is ready to come back and talk then do exactly that and when you do talk don’t just make promises you have to actually keep them. The worst thing you can do is contact him and try and tell him that he made a mistake leaving he has to realise that on his own for him to then come back. Time is the key here.

over 13 years ago

Hi Angel

Everything you say is true. The hurt is from both sides but I have been working hard on forgiving him. He is a scorpio and holds grudges and as passionately as he can love sohe can turn and hate…My biggest desire is that he doesn’t hate me but is only saying that in anger. He doesnt even contact his children he is emotinally distant. I will not contact him anymore I have been just to tell him I miss him and love him and also at times to rant and rave about leaving us financially destitute. how stupid human beings are. I didnt relise when we where together how much I love this man and took him for granted. How I regret that every day

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii Jenni,

Sorry for the situaton you are going through. Relationship often make us frustrated. Please Stay positive.

At this point of time you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you,… I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your issue. Contact me now.

Blessings

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i keep thinking of gavin as feeling defensive,vulnerable and maybe even resentful. i did something i usually dont do this time. first i drew two significators. 9 of wands represents gavin and the state he is in and queen of cups reversed represents your state.

now here we have 4 of wands,7 of wands,6 of pentacles,9 of pentacles and strength. i believe the 4 of wands means he wants to be able to trust you again but as the 7 of wands implies he is still trying to even out his emotions. like angel34 said he may need his space right now. i keep focusing on the children depicted on the 6 of pentacles so maybe he will atleast try to come around for the sake of the children or maybe just send money or gifts to the children. maybe he feels as though you might be using the children to make him feel guilty.

9 of pentacles to me means that you should do your best for the sake of you and the kids and leave gavin be for awhile. when hes ready to talk he will. i also see this in strength. dont apply too much pressure to this whole situation and "let sleeping dogs lie"(in other words some things are better left alone).
over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join me in chat box with your date of birth,time of birth and place of birth. I am sure we will find something good from your birth chart. God bless you.

over 13 years ago

Date of birth 10/12/1964 in Johannesburg South AFrica unfortunately I don’t know the time of birth

over 13 years ago
guardianangel didn't upload a photo

Guardian Angel (guardianangel)

29 posts

Hi dear i know all the pain you are going through but i know i can help you,hope to hear from you soon thanks.