Confused

over 12 years ago

So im new to this site and thread, im really in need of insight into a particular situation, a situation that has been affecting me deeply for the past 4, going on 5 years, i need to know how a specific person that means alot to me is feeling, etc.. now my concern is, i have been scammed many times before, and even today, i got charged for no reason by paypal and then it went thru to my account _ and no reading was preformed, anyway thats not what i came to say, what i came to say is all i want is someone who can give me real insight, someone who actually cares about the situation and helping me and not just the money, but i have to connect with the person, thats my main thing, is connecting and feeling comfortable before i proceed… i mean, im sure you can understand why im cautious but im actually a pretty great client if you know how to work with me..

over 12 years ago
angel2011 didn't upload a photo

Angel Allison (angel2011)

44 posts

Hi Stephanie !This is an emotionally high time for you.Your partner will not understand your emotional high and you will be unable to express it.But if you want to know more, please contact me.