NEW LOVE

over 13 years ago

Hi i meet a new charming man on the weekend…we straight away clicked….i wld like to know if this is just lust or could he be the “one” i have been waiting for?

over 13 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

I can help you in this case, But Please be advised that the answer you receive may not be what you want to hear, but I cannot work any other way. I will deliver my answers with respect and caring. I am here to help you.

kindly contact me now.

god bless

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well i can tell you what he thinks and feels for you , whats in his mind and heart for you , where this relationship will take you , what is going to happen . please come for online chat session so i can read for you . thanks . blessings .

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello you are welcome for chat. I need your date of birth,time,place of birth with full name for reply of questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

I dont want to drag you into a full reading, but I do feel it will benefit you. If a renowned psychic from Belgium catches your attention, come talk to me. Art

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

knight of cups and 8 of wands-this could be a wonderful relationship but by all means do NOT rush things. get to know the guy alittle better and see how the relationship progresses before you start thinking about all this “the one” stuff. if you would like a more indepth reading or would like a zodiac love compatibility test(if you know his date of birth)please feel free to contact me if you see me online.

over 13 years ago
erik_clairvoyant didn't upload a photo

Clairvoyant Erik (erik_clairvoyant)

8 posts

Hello, all I need is first names to connect. =)