What is going on?

over 13 years ago

My fiancée and I split back on August 4th and since then it seems to me that she is turning into a complete stranger. This woman is the love of my life and we share 3 small children together as well so I definitely need her back as soon as possible.

Her mother, her friends, and this “rebound” guy she is involved with have all been dictators in her actions as far as I can tell and I’m wondering what is really going on with her?

Do I have a chance? Will I get my soulmate back? When?

over 13 years ago
a.n.owl's photo

Anabeth N. Owl (a.n.owl)

2 posts

A quick read tells me that your intentions are nothing but sincere, your feelings are true. I’m getting a sense that she may be afraid of letting you down or not being good enough. Contact me for chat if you would like a more in-depth reading. Take care.

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

contact me with DOB and I can take a look at this with you.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away . I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away.

With the help of your guides and my own, I will answer all of your questions with total honesty
over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

Terrell I’ve been in a similar situation so I feel your pain. If you want some advice and a reading for guidance, contact me and I’ll hook you up with a discount.