being childless

over 13 years ago

This year has been driving me nuts, everyone i know around me are having little ones or are in the planing process of having a little one. And all i got is bad health. I always dream of being a mother, but as years go by and I am not getting older, i see that thought slowly go away. Ya i can still treasure those that do have little ones, but it’s not the same as having one of your own. Will there ever be one down the road, once i get these health issues under control.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i do feel that you will one day have a child to call your own. even if you are unable to have children have you ever considerd adoption?. im sure children without a mother or father to care for them will be more than happy to be part of your home. you just have to keep believing things will get better karentangelhugs

over 13 years ago

we were looking into adoption before I got sick, either adoption or faster care. I am very open minded and open hearted i don’t judge others, so what ever the child maybe races, disability or non i would still take them in, but my husband on the other hand is very picky as to what he wants, so it makes it very hard.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

in your case, an astro reading of your natal chart will help give some guidelines on what to expect about the baby. a psychic reading will not be very applicable. if you find me on chat, i can send you your natal chart, which is very inexpensive. i will need your full name, time and date of birth and place of birth too. art from belgium

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

Your health should be the first thing to take care of right now as when a child comes into your life it will need a lot of attention and energy that you may not be able to give at this point because of your health. Once you have been given the all clear then proceed not sure how this helps but I saw a quick flash of a little girl with brown curly hair just from reading your posts.

over 13 years ago

I know the time will come, but until then I can love everyone elses little ones, it wont fill the void but it still makes me happy for a moment. As for a little girl with brown curly hair, just could happen for I have curly, wavey, straight brown hair,, depends on the day how it wants to be. But yes health comes first… It will be blessing to have my health back, and be able to enjoy life and extend our family until then I can just love other little ones in my life.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hi, karentangel, your husband needs to know that you can’t be picky even with your own children. There’s no telling what you’ll get. Even blood related children can have genes which suddenly appear from two or three generations back. On the other hand, when we went for adoption, we were told we were too open and not picky enough!! Can’t win either way! I recommend you google Holly Van Gooldman and read some of her stuff on adoption and fostering. It’s American so some of the procedures are different. I regret wasting so many years trying to have a baby and am still carrying a lot of anger about the adoption procedure, all be it 11 years ago. One of my boys has attachment disorder and we don’t get on, the other boy is fine so far. As I said, I’d have probably got all the aggro and difficulties had I given birth to my ‘own’ children. Children are children, you can’t pick and choose them, you get what’s given and have to bring them, or drag them (!!!) up. I hope your health improves so you can enjoy the benefits of starting a family. You have every right to want and expect it like every other couple. I’m glad you can enjoy other people’s children (I couldn’t, I was awful!) All the best, x

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

chat with your date of birth, time and place of birth with full name.I will speak about possibility of kids.God bless you.

over 13 years ago

I have always had the gift with little ones, they would always come to me. I have been told before that being not picky at all slows down the adoption too, so must be some where in the middle. But I am happy with whatever we have, it’s a blessing and should be treated and thought as such, and like you said if we had little ones of our own they couldn’t have issues too, so what is the problem.. and thats my thought to my husband. But yes health comes first!! Thanks you guys for your replys