Im losing hope

over 12 years ago

I want the truth am I going to find someone to love and who loves me soon. I am trying but i dont know maybe im not pretty enough. please help. Am i going to be alone for a long time or am i going to meet someone soon.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Cindy

Part of the problem is how you see yourself what you project out is what you get in return. I can tell you that looks are not entirely why people find love, personality, intelligence, sense of humour are also what attracts a person to you. I think the first thing here is changing how you see yourself. What I want you to try is to sit down with a pen and paper and write down your good qualities that way you will start to think more positively. I think your confidence is a little shaken remember it is the other person who has the problem if your knocked back not you and that could be for many reasons. Someone good hearted will come along when you least expect it I am seeing a dark haired would say black haired guy. Start focussing on you and how you see yourself and when the time is right that guy will come along I just don’t think your ready because of how you see yourself the universe knows it and wants to be sure you are so that you don’t get hurt again. Guys like confident independant women who are not needy or clingy. Just take time out to work on you and it will happen just be patient.

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

hello cindy what im picking up within your love life is ur love life has bin heading down the wrong path im picking up u was already sopost to have met your soul mate.

contact me so i can tell you how to get back on track of your life and finely found your soul mate

over 12 years ago

Thank you for your responses. Lovespellcaster r u saying i have missed my chance at finding my soul mate. I do have low self esteem at the moment and I am working at it. I just need to know if putting in all this work is going to be worth it. I dont want to be alone forever I dont see why everyone around gets what they want and I dont. I have always lived by the rule that if your nice and kind and a good person good things will come to you. I have watch bad people around me family and friends and they get the good life and I dont understand. when is it going to be my turn.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you have not missed your chance to find your soulmate, and everyone gets low self esteem once in a while Cindy but that is not the issue at hand at all, psychic advisor is correct thou, your love life has not been on the right path at all and its more then just your love life at that. there is much you need to deal with and take control for your self before you lead into a relationship. i layd out 3cards and first card was actually love second card was the devil third card was the fool. ill explain. basicly your having a hard time finding love you have never met your true soulmate how ever you do have 4garden angels watching over you that is ver RARE to see most people have or some 2, you have 4. this corrects your wrongs mostly. they have been trying to send you signals and signs but you do not have a clear vision to pay attention to any of these signs, you need to become more spiritual. you feel alone,depressed,confused,stressed,and out of place. msg or call me and i will help you through this honestly, if my rate is to high let me know and i will lower it for you ONLY i do feel i can help you, please chat with me soon (BLESSINGS)

over 12 years ago

hi I’m happy to help you thru a reading. Please don’t hesitate to call on me. Let’s see what’s coming for you regarding love/relationship.