Marriage and Children

over 13 years ago

Are marriage and kid in my future? If so, how will I meet him and what would he look like?

over 13 years ago

I forgot to put my birthday..its 5/17/76 thanks

over 13 years ago

Contact me and I am able to help you with this, I am highly clairvoyant and see very much clarity. I have accurate timeframes and they are guaranteed to be directly on date or your money back =)

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello, I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come . Hire me answers back right away.

over 13 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

I will be happy to give you some insight on what the future holds for you. Thursday special – 1/2 price all day today only. I can answer all your questions for only .50 cents/minute. First 3 minutes are FREE! Call me today :)

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

you will find your 1 true love. on dec 15 but you need to be on the right path. you passed your true love by. already 2 times dont let thre be a 3 time ..i can help try me you have nothing to lous right

over 13 years ago
psychicalden didn't upload a photo

Alden of the Ozarks (psychicalden)

4 posts

Namaste’, Jolie. I’d be happy to read for you & show you what lies ahead on your path. Contact me when you are ready for truth.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

ANGEL OF LOVE.. WHEN YOU SAY

you passed your true love by. already 2 times dont let thre be a 3 time

DOES THAT MEAN THAT SHE HAS PASSED THE (SAME) TRUE LOVE TWICE? AND THAT SHE’LL MEET HIM AGAIN, OR ARE THEY THREE DIFFERENT MEN?

over 13 years ago

Hello thanks to those who replied. I would still like some clarification if possible about kids and marriage in the future.

over 13 years ago

How does anyone know which psychic here to pick from..any specific ideas or recommendations

over 13 years ago

I have tried Art (smartadvice), and Daniel. Both are very good. Art’s reading changed my entire life – he is an university of illinois graduate and an extremely emphatic and nice person to talk to – also very scientific apart from his gifts, so he will not hallucinate you with false predictions etc. Daniel is also great, very emphatic seer, as long as you can afford his rates, but definitely he is worth the shot. Both these advisors are really good, but you must be prepared to be professional in your chat session with them. Be polite and couteous, make sure you have funds; they are extremely smart!

over 13 years ago
psychicalden didn't upload a photo

Alden of the Ozarks (psychicalden)

4 posts

Just a suggestion, Jolie. Read a few advisor profiles. Decide what kind of service you’re wanting, i.e., tarot, empathic, etc., and look for those who offer what you seek. Are there a couple whose words really hit home with you? Do you find yourself going back to read those same profiles again? Listen to your own intuitions and choose an expert who you feel you could connect with. What some folks don’t understand is that not all psychics/readers are a good fit for all clients. It’s like buying shoes—-they might look cute on someone else, but dang, they make my feet look huge! Sometimes you gotta try ‘em on to be sure. (;

over 13 years ago
lovehealer's photo

masterlovehealer (lovehealer)

2 posts

i am happy to give you insight

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

What it means when Angel777 said that is you have crossed paths with that person twice already and may not have been aware of them at the time I went through that I nearly met someone that I believe is my soul mate 3 times before I actually did. I guess if you want to know more you will have to chat to Angel777 who can guide you right.

over 13 years ago

Thank you for all of your inputs. Angel34..I found it interesting when you say you cross the person’s path 3 times. Do you remember seeing him those three times before…did he remember seeing you?

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I was not aware of him until I actually met him and we spoke and he told me he worked at 2 places I had applied for jobs at and a course that I did we eventually met at a place I went to work at for 8 months had seen him there previously over a period of 2 to 3 months and was very drawn to him and realised that he was the one so I understand what Angel777 meant by this. Hope this helps.

over 13 years ago

Hi angel 34. Thanks for sharing. Boy, I am glad you did finally meet him…thats encouraging lol. I do hope the same happens for me. It’s amazing how things like that happen. Why do you think you were finally able to meet? Why did it not happen those other times? I wonder.. I probably have passed him by too. It will be interesting to find out.

over 13 years ago

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I was with someone else on one of those occassions from memory. I guess it was about timing amongst other things I would suggest have a chat to one of the psychics that you feel a connection with and get some good advice as for me I have only shared one part of my story the part I could relate to what Angel777 said.

over 13 years ago

I will. thank you.

over 13 years ago

I can say that you cross the path of your soul mate before you meet him is 100%, Here is the story, when my parents were doing up a slid show for our wedding they got pictures from my husbands childhood… ever trip he went on was the same places we went and around the same time… there was a thing at the zoo, we both were there We both went to the same mall ever year to have our Santa photo’s done…. So there were many times that we crossed each other by, and more likely played at camp grounds together. And he would go to his friends cabin that was only done the road from my grandma’s house…. I truely believe that we all have that soul mate, but you have to listen to your heart, open your heart and fallow your heart.

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Ok, so what would you say to this?

Met the mother to my children six years ago! We split up two years ago, and it’s only been a few months since I have finally gotten over what she did to me, the kids and so on.

OUT OF THE BLUE, i was introduced to someone a few months ago! We met in exactly the same way me and my ex met, she’s from the same town as my ex, she’s very much like my ex in ways and so on, and when we met, I swear there was something there between us! For about three months, i went through so many emotions! Nothing ever happened between us, and we’re not in contact anymore, but I actually swore she was my Soulmate. She’s younger than me, but is like me in a lot of ways too. Two psychics told me we were meant to be. It was like history repeating itself and it was the same situation as it was when I met the ex, as if I knew deep down that something was going to happen. I don’t know now, i sometimes still feel that we’re going to meet again, but aren’t too sure of when it will happen, what’s your opinion(s)

over 13 years ago
psychicangela's photo

angela lee (psychicangela)

6 posts

Hi There, i would be happy to look into it for you. please contact me in live chat for a reading to answer your questions. thank you