So, Why are you guys so high?

over 13 years ago

No-one is trying too get over and use you. Me personally, I have a part-time job, but my bank account is so negative right now; It’s not even funny. Times are hard and I’ve been getting a few rude comments from a certain psychic telling me that my account will be banned because I’m trying too get a free reading. I’m not looking for a reading, but advice when I’m confused or lost on something. Too be honest, I haven’t been on here in a while and I’m trying too figure out whose good and whose not before I give away a penny of my money. I mean, I believe that I have some of the answers too some of my questions and I use too put my faith in man, but now, I trust God on certain things. It’s ok for spirtuial advice and guidance every once in a while, but don’t chew out the people who aren’t trying too hurt or abuse your services. I’m only speaking for me and only me because I don’t know everyone personally on here too say. I would love too pay for a reasonable reading, but I don’t need the run-rounds or the … when the timer begins and you leave out bits and pieces of valuable information. I’m not bashing out anyone or trying too be rude, but I understand that you guys have a job and a business too make money for, but at-least give the “People” what their money is paying for.

over 13 years ago

very one is human and there is always room for error, and you have to remember that, yes you can get ahold of one that you will hit the nail on the head and then others not, because sometimes things get lost in translation, and when readings are being done, sometimes they can get blocked by another message, and mess up the reading for you. But please don’t speak badly about the people here, they all have heart of gold