Smokey gone missing

over 13 years ago

Hi, my grey cat Smokey went missing on the 17th Sept when a neighbouring farmer shot a squirrel which would have scared him. We don’t know if he got in the back of a van and is far away or what has happened to him. We have been searching every day for six weeks and are so distressed and upset. Can’t stop crying and starting to get really depressed. Can anyone help. He was such a wonderful pet and has a black sister Tiggy who keeps going outside looking for him. Please help

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

i am visualizing a grey cat around a young child,did smokey get along well with children?. the cat looks fine to me but i am feeling confusion and unease coming from the creature like he knowse hes not where he belongs.

the child i am seeing is a young boy who looks to me somewhere between the ages of 7-10 years and i am also seeing a rose garden. do you happen to know of a place like this where a young child resides?. i do also see a mature woman(possibly the boy’s mother)with redish hair. i hope this helps and i will be praying for the lord to guide smokey home. take carehugs

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hi josephine..

Sorry for the missing pet. I would be happy to help you in this as i got well connected to this issue. pleasedo revert back with your name/ dob and city you live in. I need 2hrs time after getting your details to find out the cat. My clue works.

I will charge very reasonable for this service

Blessing

over 13 years ago

Hi thanks for the replies. Can anyone pick up whether he is close to home or miles and miles away.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

im getting the feeling that smokey is alittle far from home but dont worry i see him being cared for.

over 13 years ago

Thanks heaps. Sorry for being a pain but can’t stand the thought of never seeing him again. Will we ever get him back.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

he will come home. i cant tell you when but i do see the possibility of you being reunited with your kitty. maybe i will be when you least expect it(:

over 13 years ago

Thanks so much. You are very kind to take the time to this. I look forward to having him back. In the meantime, we will keep searching. Each day for the past seven weeks we have travelled and talked to people, put up posters and everything. Hopefully, whoever has him will see one of these and we will get him home soon.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

hows the search for smokey going?

over 13 years ago

Hi unfortunately still no luck. We have had three articles approved for three different newspapers to cover the full area that he may be if he got in the back of a van. Still no definite sightings. We are just writing again to all the Vets in the county to continue watching out for him and after that really at a loss as to what else to do. Can’t stand the thought of not getting him back really.

Thanks for your kindness and caring enough to ask.

over 13 years ago

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

your very welcome. dont give up hope yet.