i miss my ex

over 12 years ago

will i get back with my ex his name – Brett His birthdate – 23rd March 1978 if not will we both at least find happiness with someone else soon.

over 12 years ago
mysticalsamantha's photo

Samantha (mysticalsamantha)

8 posts

Hello Cindy :). I do see that this man Brett seems very confused and stressed at this time I am seeing that this is being caused by a personal problem In his life and also seeing another woman around him from his past…Please contact me to look more Into this because there Is a explanation to all of this that you do not see.

over 12 years ago

Thank you. I think I understand. He left me because he still loves his ex wife. I have always felt like the in between girl the one guys get with until they are ready to settle down. Put I keep trying hoping one day someone will love me enough to want a future with me. I guess someone just are meant for that life. I guess Im one of them.

over 12 years ago
psychicannabell didn't upload a photo

PsychicGardeniaAnnabell (psychicannabell)

16 posts

Hi sweetie I have read your posting of you and Brett. I do feel a connection and would love to help you find yourself at peace with this situation. Feeling like a middle person isnt very pleasant, and seems as if your in desperate need of some accurate info and good advice, I am running a special so please do contact me. -Blessings

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

cindy there is something here you must understand and i realize you love this man and you are hurting but you see hun this time is now about you to get yourself to a better place emotionaly as i feel the stress of this goes far than just tears i do feel the time he was with you you did mean something to him but the time darling is wrong at that particular time now is about re building yourself

over 12 years ago
moonlight_jane didn't upload a photo

Moonlight Janes Love Connec... (moonlight_jane)

22 posts

To be honest.. Theres somthing going on I can offer you biding rituals to make him come fourth again. Contact me for more info