Relationship question

over 13 years ago

I have hit a bit of a rough spot in my current relationship. Is it worth working on or are we not well suited for each other.

My birthdate is 1/14/1962, his is 6/18/1966.

over 13 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

Unless your partner is cast in the role of your assistant, this relationship is probably a no-go. You work very hard to maintain a sense of prestige and success in his life; your partner equally embraces everyone from the Chairman of the Board to the homeless guy cleaning the windshield. you can sometimes be so rigid that they are emotional ironing boards; your partner is so flexible that they appear not even to have a moral spine. With time, you two will drive each other crazy, with no real chemistry to fall back on. However, you may opt for energy or crystal healing techniques to restore some goodness and virtue in the relationship!

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hello dear Am sorry to hear what your going thru … i would love to help you i have reunited many couples and show fast accurate results. Relationship is one of my best interest. Contact me now for accurate and honest advice and want this man back, let me help you, contact me soon to get solution to your current issue.

blessings

over 13 years ago
magickspot's photo

That Tarot Girl (magickspot)

60 posts

Hiya! I can read for you :) either try the .99 cents a minute option or my $10 unlimited deal. Im very fast, but thorough.

over 13 years ago
miko didn't upload a photo

miko fox (miko)

279 posts

the moon,the high priestess and 3 of pentacles. i feel like these cards are saying either you or your current partner may be ignoring the little voice in your head. the two of you need to talk to eachother. treating eachother like strangers wont help anything. if you would like a full reading please feel free to check my profile and contact me(:

over 13 years ago

Hi, Given both first names, I’m able to give you honest answers. I will show you what is shown to me about this relationship and what is best for you.

Come chat if you feel inclined to do so

take care

over 13 years ago
angel777 didn't upload a photo

Angel Of Love (angel777)

12 posts

Hi i know you have a lot of people trying to advice you and wanting to help you . but the truth its coming from your past spirit and this is not the frist time your have probs with love . its like you go in cricles ..if you beleve see me soon for a live chat reading if not blessing be with you