Relationship Possibility?

over 12 years ago
uwj didn't upload a photo

Jeff Charboneau (uwj)

6 posts

Hi there, I have a question. For the last 8 months I have been wanting to date. But I have had problems this year with my love life. Do you see me in a relationship anytime soon or later? If so, details would be nice.

Thanks. Jeff

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi Jeff :) I picked up a tarot card for you,the nine of wands..the higher the suit number on the card,the more difficult things can be,ten would mean a completion to the setback and delays you have been going through.It doesn’t promise you are 100 percent in the clear or out the woods just yet.if it was the ten of wands,i’d say yes..but you still have a little soul searching to do,and things to get done first before a solid relationship can materialize again.a lot of fear and worry is attached to your actions,and you are not completely comfortable just yet.though dating can happen,just take things light and sweet for now.would you like an indepth reading? with 12 cards? please msg me and let me know,blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago

Jeff Charboneau (uwj)

6 posts

Thanks for the reply. I am not into tarot, so I am not completely comfortable. But thank you though. But you may be able to help with this stacy…

If you can help me with this though it would be great. I am having problems with one guy friend. We have had many problems throughout the year. I haven’t seem him since last year. I will have to work with him this week. I’m very nervous. What do you see happening.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

sure i can help you :) I picked up the prince of disks reversed,this tells us you both wont feel completely comfortable with each other,but will do whats expected of you in the work place.Its going to be another day at work,hopefully at least,but with a little added tension.Though i don’t think either of you will rebel or lose sight of the task at hand.At least not you,just do your job and try to be professional.It represents “mundane” things.I think it will be ok.

if you like you can msg me,as i have a 5 post daily limit

over 12 years ago

Jeff Charboneau (uwj)

6 posts

thank you.

what do you see for us for the rest of the summer though? I care but am really annoyed with his irresponsible and immature ways. I’m not perfect, I made mistakes but I am really struggling with this. Do you see anything else?

over 12 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

If you’re confused & need to make the right decision let me help you. I would be happy to help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on your time to come. Hire me answers back right away. Please contact me for an accurate, honest reading. No false promises here, only a way forward.

blessings