voice

over 12 years ago

will i ever become more confident about my singing…i mean i sing all the time but my voice is not where i want it to be…

over 12 years ago
sylvia.cayce didn't upload a photo

Sylvia Cayce (sylvia.cayce)

2 posts

Hi, If you think you have the talent and the basics, why dont you take singing classes to improve your singing? this will help boost your confidence. You will also meet people who can help you in your singing career. Give it a try

over 12 years ago

i will try someone that is affordable….thanks….but i also want to stop being scared to sing in front of people too…

over 12 years ago
sylvia.cayce didn't upload a photo

Sylvia Cayce (sylvia.cayce)

2 posts

you will gain confident with time. you can start by singing infront of family member first then include close friends and you stop being scared. Good luck

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Imagine everyone in front of you is naked that normally works.

I don’t think it’s confidance you lack it’s more a fear that people won’t like your voice it’s like a fear of rejection in a way. Take some lessons, put a demo tape together and send it off and see what happens. What your experiencing isn’t unusual it’s like if you get told you don’t have a very good voice in your mind that’s it dream over. Anything is possible if you really want it. Remember there will always be people out there jealous and will no matter if you have a good voice or not try and bring you down. That’s just the way the world is. Have you thought of entering a talent quest or videoing yourself and putting it on youtube thats how Justin Bieber was discovered. Only you are stopping you from achieving your dreams.

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

You have to trust in your self… Follow your heart and it will guide you down the right path… Don’t be afraid to take a risk… We are our own worse critic… You can do it… Good luck… I am sure you sound better than you think… The best thing is to relax, and let your heart sing for you… I know, sounds kind of mushy… but that will let your real self come out in your songs… :)

over 12 years ago

i feel very strongly that you will reach your singing goal just believe in your self. i can help advise you lets chat sometime. when you have a gift don’t be afriad to let it show.

catty.

over 12 years ago

thanks everybody for the good advice…