Should I be concerned

over 5 years ago

I have to report my income but I didn’t report it right away. I started months ago and I’m wondering if I’ll get in any trouble for not doing so right after getting the new job. What’ll happen? I should be going this Friday. I am Rose 04/28/1998

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the out come will be for you when you go Friday . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now . Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Rose,

I’d be happy to pull the cards for you without any judgment. We all learn lessons from life and this is a great time for you to learn that the feelings of discomfort that follow any attempt to cheat “the system” means that dishonesty is really not worth it; emotionally speaking! (The stress is bad for health too!)

Let’s pull some cards to find out what your best strategy is right now … given the energies around the situation.

SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I am living with my mom still and I waited till an annual yearly report to do so. But I just worry I should’ve done it right away I didn’t intentionally do it I’m 20 still

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Rose,

Worry is helping NOTHING. It’s just creating a negative experience for you; personally (and you’re worried about things that can be rectified). So sorry you are feeling stressed like that.

Talk to your mom or give me a chat.

SunTiger