New Years

over 5 years ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

Mel (medu5a)

35 posts

Last year I was alone on New Year’s Eve. I rang in the new year alone wiping tears away. I was doing good all night. Happy and okay that I was alone that evening but suddenly tears flowed. lol was hoping to spend New Year’s with a new love but I’m still single. Lol. Am I going to be alone again on New Year’s Eve?

over 5 years ago

Hi Melaney,

New Year’s Eve can be a weird time. It’s commercialized like many other “holidays” and those don’t have a significant other ofter end up feeling much the way you did. I’m sorry you you rang there year in feeling sad. However, there are so many kinds of love that we tend to overlook if there isn’t a romantic type in our life. I totally get it and I’ve totally been there.

I would love to chat and take a look with you what you can expect in the year to come and how you shift your perspective about your current situation. Since it’s only two weeks away it’s not likely you are going to find a serious romantic partner to spend the night with, but there are so many options for you not to be alone! Being alone and being lonely are two different things and not always mutual scenarios….and I feel like that is really relevant to mention that to you.

If you are interested in chatting I’m currently running a holiday special that reduced my per minute price. I’d love to chat with you and offer you some solid, honest and realistic advice as well insight into what you can expect to come.

Best wishes and bright blessings to you, Melaney!

Pixie :)

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO MELANEY,YES IT’S REALLY CRUMMY TO NOT HAVE SOMONE HERE RIGHT ON NEW YEARS TO KISS AND SAY “I LOVE YOU” BUT EVERYTHING HAS IT’S REASONS. CALL ME TODAY. THERE’S A LOT THAT I SEE!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what your new Years will be like . We all been there one time or another . it doesn’t feel good . But let see what the brighter side of spirit will bring to you . I have specials’ today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Melaney,

I would love to provide a reading for you and the new year. Planning and focusing on the much better future always helps me get through tough times. So give me a chat!

On a practical level – I like to bring in the New Year laughing so I often go to a comedy club on New Year’s Eve. Take a single friend with you. Last year my bestie kissed the comedian on-stage at midnight. <3>

Planning ahead helps make for even better memories!

SunTiger