Financial worries

over 5 years ago

Stressed. My business is slow and that’s unusual. When will it pick up?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will tell you something for pick up your business.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello and welcome and yes there will be new doors opening up and yes I can see your stress and im seeing that there is changes coming as well, im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hello,Let me help you and look into spirit and see when business will pick and finances. I will give you the truth and much more and what to change and much more through spirit . I have specials tonight . Blessings

over 5 years ago

It is actually necessary that some changes be made in order to seal up the energetic holes in your business and assure success in the long term, so that you have more clients who are reliable an steady.

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome back and im reading in your guids today to see that changes are coming for you in the first month .

over 5 years ago

Hi FiestyRedHead,

FiestyAries here. LOL

Yes, I do get that there are good things coming in your business. I would need some additional information to really do a good read on the subject, but this really is coming up as a temporary situation and there is no need for substantial concern. I also get that this is really a time for you to find your sense of security and stability inwardly and trust that things will work out in your favor.

One affirmation that I like to use is, “Everything is revealed to me in the right time/space sequence. I am always safe and everything I need is always provided.”

If you want, I can do a more in depth reading for your situation. If you do decide to get a session, please let me know that you are responding to this thread and I will give you 10% off of any of the flat rate sessions.

Love & light, James

over 5 years ago

FIESTYARIES….love it! Lol ! You have touched on what is happening…no doubt! Amazing! I’m thinking of ways to create more money and you also, touched on things I’ve been internally thinking….stop stressing because ive made it thus, far. Sometimes, I get worried though..I appreciate you taking the time to give a short reading. Wishing you and the others a very happy new year!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR A ONE ON ONE SESSION.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Fiestyredhead,

Help is nearby; but currently you seem too hyper-focused on the current slowness to really notice. To get unstuck and become proactive, it’s important to examine what has been your challenges, difficulties and obstacles so you can forage the better path; continuously employing what has been working and letting go of what hasn’t (that’s the beauty of slow … it gives you time to make things even BETTER!)... Hire! Let’s get things rolling again. How can we plan so next year this time is all about success!

*SunTiger