Relationship

over 5 years ago

My Boyfriend name is Delane date of birth 12/25/1984 and My name is Evonne 04/18/1978 is our relationship over?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

If you really want to know the truth and reality then join me but keep in mind,sometimes truth can be bitter and against your expectations.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if your relationship will come together with this person , I will give you the truth what this thoughts are right now through spirit . I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Hi Evonne,

I’m sorry you are in that uncomfortable place of questioning your relationship. I’d be happy to chat with you and provide you with an honest answer to your current situation.

Be well, Pixie

over 5 years ago

This has been a lot of on an off for you and it can be quite painful because you do hold so much love for him, but you want to see him show more of a consistent stable loyalty to you and to fight for you there needs to be some changes so there is balance between you two, and I see how something is trying to get in between an keep you apart long term, but its not completely over yet.. -please call me to understand the details of the situation.

love an light

tgo