what’s real

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Hi. I’m just curious. I’m starting to think I’m destined to be alone. That I’ll never find my true love. I’ve had readings in the past that nothings come to pass with. Can anyone explain why?? I’m a good person with a good heart yet I feel I’m meant to be alone

over 5 years ago

Hi Chree,

It is important to remember that readings can be a valuable tool, however, there is nothing outside of yourself that can create your future.

You may want to go through your readings and see if there are elements in your reading that are directional in nature. For example, I read the Tarot. The Tarot is just as much of a guidance system as it is a system for predictions. The best example that I can give is that the outcome represents your momentum. It is sort of like programming a destination into a GPS. However, the rest of the cards are equally important.

Too often thee are some that want to jump to the outcome and ignore the steps that get them to that location. I am not necessarily saying that this is true in your situation, but I do get that you are meant to be in a meaningful and fulfilling relationship. This is why it might be valuable to review dynamics you received in the past or when you get a reading in the future, pay attention to any directives Spirit may be giving through the advisor.

I am available if you want to discuss this issue further. If you mention that you received an invitation for a reading from this forum, I will give you 10% off any of my flat rate sessions.

I hope this helps.

In love and light, James

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit have for you and relationship will be for the future . I will give you the truth what type of person to avoid , and what person will be good for you in the future . I will tell you when you will meet this person . I will give you the truth what spirit show . I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Chree,

I’d love to do a reading for you to help you manifest that which you truly desire. So often the ideas we entertain in our minds get convoluted with disappointment from the past. Yet the future is a completely different time. Let’s take a look at what is going on. Tomorrow is a new day!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you James for your reply. Unfortunately I know I’m meant to be with a soulmate type. & steps to get to him. But we don’t want to be together. So I should of said I’m curious if I’m going to met someone new so I can move on with them.

over 5 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you SunTiger. But I wonder can I manifest someone new. Not my soulmate guy. I want to move on from him & find someone new

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Chree,

The future is currently unwritten. You can manifest anything you want by taking action and believing in the Universe’s willingness to provide. I’d love to pull cards for you in this regard to help you get started on the path for reaching your true destiny.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello please come to me i will tell you when and how some one come in your life