New Job

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

Had a job interview today. Do you think I will be offered the job? If so should i take it or do you think I will end up taking it?

over 5 years ago
jkathryn's photo

Jennifer Kathryn (jkathryn)

3 posts

Hi Paul. I’m online now if you would like a reading. I’ve got some news about your job…

Jennifer

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

theres something big coming to you in this coming to you this coming year from your career look forward and be ready

over 5 years ago

Good Day Paul,

That’s a great question. I can help you find answers to a future career path that is right for you.

Connect With Me In Live Chat.

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

This is more for entertainment purposes. i would be impressed by anyone that can even guess what kind of job it is. I will know either way by tuesday.

over 5 years ago

I am online call anytime

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you will be offered the job , and if you should take it or not . I will give you the truth and much more what is ahead . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Paul,

I can tell you are inspired by action. You have dreamed about what it is you want to do for a living and now are moving forward to manifest your ambitions. I’d love to read the cards for you to see if this particular interview will become your reality or not.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

You may be offered something connected to the position, but for whatever reason, im not getting that ‘this is it’

you are capable of working under others but need the ability to delegate to stay happy in work.

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

Hey TheGodenOracle yes you are right I was not offered the job. I was a bit hesitant in the interview because it consists of long work shifts 28 days straight and in a remote location I wasn’t sure if I should take it as there is a woman I am interested in so I guess I didn’t make it clear enough that I really wanted it.

It is possible that I could be offered something from them still yet so that does make sense that you said that.

“you are capable of working under others but need the ability to delegate to stay happy in work.” Hmm ya interesting, sounds about right.

Thanks

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in your guides today is yes you will get offered a job and you will actually take the offer im on line .