Left confused

over 5 years ago

I recently caught my bf with another female , I feel things with my bf went down hill since that moment . Will things improve ? Will we reconnect ? I’m dalia eden torres 3-21-88 hes miguel arreola 10-31-91

over 5 years ago

Hi there Dalia, I do see something for you and Miguel, If you’d like to contact me for a live session I can answer all of these questions for you.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Dalia21,

So very many questions have come up for you since that moment and you are right to question things. Why did he cheat? Why didn’t he behave better when caught … all of it!

Also … there’s something about the Empress card coming up. Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

@sunTiger : should I be concern of a pregnancy?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Please come in and let me give you full insight and details on your boyfriend and you for the future , I read the spirit of the person .On line now I have specials . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Dalia,

I’d be happy to give an honest and in-depth understanding of where he’s at now and what you can expect in the future. I also often receive suggestions on HOW to approach what comes up in the healthiest, most productive way for your highest good.

Be well and bright blessings, Pixie

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I see in your cards is that this is an on going pattern for him he will always cheat and talk to other woman , im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago

Good Day Dalia,

I’d be more than happy to help enlighten you on the future of this relationship. I am world renowned to be accurate in relationships.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME, IM ONLINE !! ASK ABOUT MY NOV SPECIALS!!

over 5 years ago

The thing is building back the trust between you two, I am available now if you wish to chat. Love & Light

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

dalia21

Give me a live chat.

Mystic_SunTiger