My boyfriend

over 5 years ago

Today my boyfriend in mid argument just tells me he can’t do this with me. And yes I was telling him how I want to go places and do fun stuff together like he does with other ppl. Did he mean that he doesn’t want to be with me? He says this stuff all the time and he never goes anywhere

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello and welcome. if you would like a one on one session with me today feel free to contact me and I can read for you on this issue. be sure to ask about my Nov specials going on all through the month of Nov.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but you are not much sure about his feelings to take you and for this relationship.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts what you told him and I will give you the truth if he will change or not or move on .I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jennifer,

Your frustration is about you speaking clearly and him turning legitimate requests into a negative, blaming YOU for his behavior.

Anyone who loved you would WANT to spend time with you and would WANT to talk about your ideas. Very sorry that is happening. It’s not fun and you don’t deserve to be treated like that.

Mystic_SunTiger