Confused

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’m curious if anyone can pick up anything. On Glen & myself Are the rumours of him recently getting engaged correct? Should I move on?

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

You should stay and please join me for clarity

over 5 years ago
divineori_'s photo

Darius B (divineori_)

3 posts

Chree, I think that it is best to fact check to see what is being said, From there you’d be better to use your better judgement when it comes to being with him. From there really meditate on it and that should help you bring more clarity.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you feel like he is your soulmate but you both are in distance.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Chree,

The rumors sound vicious and you don’t want them to be true. Now is the time for you to be making judgments without relying on emotion.

You don’t want to be misguided by illusion and unrealistic ideals. You are much smarter than that!

I’d be happy to look into things more deeply for you. Let me know if I can help.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Thank you to everyone who’s replied. I’ve since found out. It’s nothing but rumours about him being engaged. & thank you Darius I mediated on it. & got confirmation it was a silly joke/rumour.

Thank you all