English (Change)

Helping please?

23 days ago

When is my innocent proven how soon until every know my innocent and who is it that is deserving blame for the wrong blaming? I so sad I cry many.

23 days ago

I can help

22 days ago

CALL ME TODAY IM ONLINE. LET ME TAP INTO YOUR PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE AND LEAD YOU ON THE RIGHT PATH IN LIFE.

22 days ago

Hello, Let me help you right away and give you full insight through spirit and what spirit show for the past present and future. and what to avoid and what changes . On line now -Live chat I have specials today . Blessings

21 days ago

Hi Ahmed,

Getting falsely accused is just horrible. That would make anyone cry!

I can help look into things!

Mystic_SunTiger

21 days ago

Dear you will be.join me i tell you what should you do.

13 days ago

Hey not calling me dear pleases I am man not girl how you like if Im calling you dear? Namaste. भारत का सम्मान करता है

13 days ago

CALL ME TODAY AND I’LL GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT ON THIS.

13 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

13 days ago

Hi Ahmed,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

10 days ago

I know how your heart is hurting, I can help you. Contact me today for a live session, I am available now

10 days ago

I would love to help you with this. I see you have been wronged and your integrity is on the line. call me for advice.