My love and feelings for my partner?

over 5 years ago

Is there still feelings between me and my partner 05/02/1972 I’m wondering if I should move on or still give this another chance I think already want to because I love him does he still loves?

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see his thoughts toward you and much more. I will give oyu the truth and then you can make up your mind what spirit show around this situation with him .On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi there Teanna I am picking up on you situation please call me I am online now Ready to give u your answers BLESSINGS

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Teanna,

It’s normal for romance to ebb and flow but I sense that you feel this is different. I would love to provide you with a reading to see what, exactly, is going on.

There are also somewhat simple spells you can work to draw his attention back toward you and rekindle that flame. (Takes a little effort on your part and it really works but if you’re willing to put in time you can make it happen). I can instruct you what to do, if you like.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Thank you Tami it’s kinda hard cause we both be working the communication is there between us it’s just so little

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Teanna,

When the heart is emblazoned with passion – nothing can stop the communication from happening. You realize this on a subconscious level, which is why you are questioning what you really want.

~ Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
pjpres's photo

Paul (pjpres)

7 posts

Mystic_SunTiger do you mean normal communication or intuitive/internal communication?

over 5 years ago

It’s normal communication between me and him nothing bad I’m more worry on my part if I will loose him.