Marriage for me and my boyfriend?

over 5 years ago

I’m looking for a psychic who is true to their work, who can tell me the honest truth on my relationship. I want to know if my boyfriend of 2.5 years will ever put a ring on my finger he has expressed wanting to get married, but still no engagement or ring my dob 7/11/92 thank you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for detail and true reading i tell you how he will give you deep love,

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello. call me today for more insight or make an appointment for a reading. ask about my October specials when calling.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see when he will put a ring on your ringer and marry you . I will see what his thoughts and attentions are for their the future with you , or if it will stay the same . or not . through spirit . I have specials and will give you the truth of his thoughts. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Moriah,

He may not be working on the timeline you’d like but patience will pay off for you. If you’d like a full reading, give me a chat.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
ravana_sami didn't upload a photo

Master Ravana (ravana_sami)

3 posts

contact me for genuine reading.check my reviews before calling!

over 5 years ago
psychic_amanda_advisor didn't upload a photo

*+ Advisor Amanda +* (psychic_amanda_advisor)

22 posts

im very detailed and straightforward I have no prpblem telling you if its time to walk away or if the time is near! give me a call

over 5 years ago

I can help. I am online and ready to chat.