want to date again

over 5 years ago

I’m starting to feel that it is time to start daiting again soon. Will I find someone good, honest and loving this time? Will the one I am interested in feel the same?

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO LOOK INTO YOUR SITUATION A BIT FURTHER YOU MAY DO SO BY CALLING ME NOW AS IM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL, ASK ABOUT MY OCTOBER SPECIALS.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what spirit guides have for you this time around and a man where know his direction and humble and kind and much more through spirit . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . let me give you a full accurate reading on love for the future and dating . Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I’m online if you feel you want to talk to me today or if you prefer make an appointment for a seesion the weekends are when I’m am most busy so you may want to choose this option.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt from your past and think time is running fast away.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you