Confused

over 5 years ago
pink_sugar didn't upload a photo

pink_sugar

11 posts

Hi there, I’m very confused. Please help. No offence to anyone I’ve had numerous readings/chats from multiple people on many apps & sites that have ppl with varied gifts/talents/qualifications I’ve sought through many that have many experience excellent reviews and spent a lot of money to gain some clarity & find peace, Ive gone into thorough specific details for each person, I appreciate them all however I still don’t know who to believe or I guess which scenario will occur & what to do as some say timelines and majority have not been correct my ex hasn’t contacted me for months, plus some say my ex and I won’t reconcile, he won’t contact me, he doesn’t have any feelings for me, he used me, he lied manipulated & played me & that he was with 4 other women during the relationship (1 I found out from early on was his wife who is is currently with but not sure about the others), some say a young blonde Pisces girl he is involved with also but idk, so there are others say opposite he is twinflame or soulmate, he still has some feelings for me, he was only with me and his wife, he will contact me but there timelines have all passed, that we will be together, he will permanently separate from his wife in dec this year. Some say he went back to wife bcs of financial reasons only. Some say he is with wife and others he sleeps with. I don’t want that life so I ended it bcs I don’t want to be another woman or a married man, I only want to be with him when he isn’t married if ever a chance. Some say Don’t give up hope just wait and be patient but for how long. I haven’t contacted him bcs I don’t want to jeopardise anything plus I get told to forget about him so idk. I haven’t been in contact with him since end of July. I just wish I could know my future and what to do. I’m still heartbroken & obsessively thinking about him it’s not healthy I’m depressed have anxiety and cry everyday, feel sick in tummy still months later I’m seeking professional help yes. I want to know what he is thinking and his future plans somehow without asking him. I wish I knew how to call spirits but I don’t get anything when I’m still and focused.thank you in advance for your help I respect everyone’s guidance. His bday 24/11/78. I don’t know if he will communicate with me before or after his birthday or at Christmas idk.

over 5 years ago

Hi, pink sugar, I’d like to help, take a look at my Feelings Thoughts Intentions Actions profile. Looking forward!

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

Dear Pink_sugar…. my only suggestion to you would be right now 1st and foremost focus on yourself, only and only yourself, heal yourself release the past and your future who is meant for you will appear… if you keep focusing on the future then you remain in future and loose out on the present moment…. so 1st get your focus within and then see what is truly meant for you will appear …I am a hypnotist and a tarot reader too if you need help connect…

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are still in love with him and want to get him back into your life but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Fell free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what changes are ahead , and healing and much more . I see a lot through spirit and I will give you . the truth on everything around love . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings