love

over 5 years ago
layfield27 didn't upload a photo

layfield27

1 post

Going through a very difficult time emotionally…anyone who can see anything regarding my futre…?

over 5 years ago
clairvoyantjessica's photo

Clairvoyant Jessica (clairvoyantjessica)

4 posts

I would love to read for you. I am currently running a $5.00 special. Please click on my profile and give me a call!

over 5 years ago

Hi there!

I am so sorry for your current difficulty. If you wish to chat one on one I can focus on exactly what you want me to and provide you with specific and detailed info on what you can expect in the near future.

Sending comforting vibes your way! Good luck to you and bright blessings.

Much love, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Good Day Layfield27,

It is not easy to process all those different emotions when you have so much going on and you are being pulled in so many different directions at one time.

I’m Here With You. I can help bring a calm clarity to your situation. Connect WITH ME in Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your issues and concerns and give you the truth and clear a lot of con fusion around oyu and what is ahead and what to On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings , to bring your good to you . and much more .

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are in love but not much sure about the feelings from other side.Things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes yes dear i can,please join me