Does L have feelings for me?

over 5 years ago
firedragon1 didn't upload a photo

Firedragon (firedragon1)

1 post

Please can someone help? I want to know how this person is feeling about me.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are in great love feelings and want to be with that person but not much sure about other side feelings.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello Firedragon, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation, if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO ASSIST YOU TODAY? CALL ME AS IM ONLINE AND I CAN TAP INTO YOUR ENERGY GIVEING YOU THE CLAIRITY AND PEACE OF MIND THAT YOU NEED. I DO NOT SUGAR COAT MY READINGS SO, BE PREPARED FOR ME TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS PLEASE.

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for i will tell you real feeling towards you,

over 5 years ago

Hello, I will give you full insight through his spirit and how he feels toward you and the future . I read the spirit of the person and their thoughts and give you the truth . On live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I’d be happy to provide you with a fully detailed love reading to calm your mind about it. Let me know if you want me to look into how he is feeling toward you.

Love and Light,

Mystic_SunTiger