what’s going on!!!

over 5 years ago

very confused about my ex have been told that he is going to come back to me if I give him space but i’m afraid if I stop contacting him I’ve lost him for good.

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hi deal I would love to work with and give you proper insight on your love life lets connect and the get the real answer you need please feel free to contact me anytime love and light

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his real thoughts , if he will come back to you , or not . I will give you the truth and much more . I have specials today. Come in and let me help you with your concerns on love . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future full live love & career reading $10 call now !

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to help

over 5 years ago

HE IS NOT THINKING OF RETURNING JUST YET. HE NEEDS TIME TO THINK AND YOU NEED PATIENCE. JOIN FOR MORE DETAILS ON HIS MIND.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I also “get” you need to allow things to have space. (So sorry. I know that’s NOT what you want to hear. Yet I also get he will return to you if you step back.) Just as water can snuff out a fire, refusing to give him room to breathe can suffocate your relationship. That’s why you’ve been advised to step back, temporarily.

As you show him you’re independent enough and self-confident enough to allow him some room, you can focus on doing some candle magick to keep him thinking about you. I can guide you in that regard for $49.

Love and light,

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Good Day gemmaallann

It is always a frightening situation to think about not having someone in our life that we care so deeply for.

I’m here with you. I can help you find peace of mind of knowing what to expect and how to proceed.

Connect With ME in Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I can feel that he is emotionaly detatched But I feel he is acting like this with everyone and every situation around him at this time hes going thru some things, if u need more clarity on this please feel free to call or message me when u are ready -The Psychic Mermaid

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings call now$10