Give up or not?

over 5 years ago

I just want to know if I should give up on trying to get this man to hear me out. I confronted hom about the lack of communication that has gone on in our relationship. He got mad and hung up the phone, has been totally ignoring my calls and textes. I even apologized to him even though I feel like im not at fault.Should I just give up trying to get him to hear me out, forgive, me or should I just cut my losses? I really like this guy.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess,

Ask yourself a few questions. 1. Do you deserve to be treated that way? (I’d say absolutely not!) 2. Do you want to be treated that way in the future? (I’m pretty sure you don’t!) 3. Does apologizing when you’ve done nothing wrong help your relationship with him in any when it causes you to feel bitter, like you’re doing EVERYTHING to work things out and he’s not even meeting you even a quarter of the way!

Once you ask yourself those questions, you can decide if you genuinely really want to pursue this relationship further.

Obviously your answers would be that you don’t want to this CURRENT scenario to continue on. So the next question is … WILL HE CHANGE?

The answer to that can be addressed with a Tarot reading. I’d be happy to provide it for you!

Let me know if I can help.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today i’ll give you more insight on this situation and if you would like I can tell you where your going in life there so much more I sense from your vibes .

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and feel so low bcz of his behavior.Things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now!

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me help you right away and give you full insight through spirit if you should give up or stay . I read the real spirit of the person and see what his thoughts are and much more toward you now and for the future . I have specials today . Blessings