Having a rough day

over 5 years ago

My granny passed away in august 2015 my brother was murdered in june 2016 im having a hard day today they have been heavy on my mind. Do they have something to tell me? Thanks in advance

over 5 years ago

they both do but its different things and different reasons. your brother came in stronger with the warnings but your gma had some words of advice too

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi Ciera, they are around watching over you. Especially on days like this. I am online.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I have a love reading 35 dollars for 45 minutes any time not used can be saved and used again at an additional time I have a love reading 10 for 10 and 15 for 20 but they do not include the same special offer as the 35 dollar reading

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hello dear i am deeply and truly sorry for your lost for family is watching over you contact me and lets connect to see what they have to say and get the guidance and strength you need you are alone i am here to help you

over 5 years ago

What kinda warnings ?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Ciera,

I “get” that you’ve felt their presence before. Things haven’t been going your way recently and that’s why you’re feeling depressed.

If I can help by providing a reading … I’ll be online for a few more hours here today.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hello, I’m sorry for your lost , and it can be a rough day for you . and the sadness that happen , Come in and let me ease your concerns , and bring light toward you spirit . and much more . I have specials today. I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future full live love & career reading $10 call now !