over 5 years ago

Will we ever be in a committed relationship

over 5 years ago

I can look into things

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 09/24/18-10/01/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and well what im seeing that he is moving on with some one else right now he has found some one new. im on line

over 5 years ago

Hello Brit , there is still a connection between you and opportunity for a committed relationship is ahead. But there are obstacles ahead with him. If you would like clear insight on whats to come and a timeframe for a reconnection to occur feel free to enter chat! I am happy to help provide clarity , blessings!

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me see in the future if he will come back around his spirit and thoughts . I will give you the truth , if he will or not . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you through spirit and much more on your love life. On line now -Live chat Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Brit,

I see you have a steady relationship now. Sometimes our deepest heart yearnings come just before that sort of positive breakthrough!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

YES I can bring some ease and clarity to your situation, I can explain in detail of when and of whom this may be please feel free to contact me via message or thru live chat! BLESSINGS!

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

CONTACT ME NOW FOR THE TRUTH TO YOUR FUTURE LOVE & CAREER READINGS $10 CALL NOW!!!