My love life sucks

over 5 years ago

So last nite I asked my bf if he was coming over and mainly bc I was keeping his son for him and he snapped on me when I said I wanted him to spend sometime with him. He told me I act like he doesn’t have stuff to do and that he was just here the nite before and that he was just going to fall back from me. Did he mean this?

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what I get.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

my dear i can understand your confusion in this situation contact me and and i will be able to give you proper insight and full clarity on this situation and giving the 100% truthful answer to help you and guide you on this type of problem

over 5 years ago

Hello Jennifer , I am sorry you are experiencing these issues and I know its not easy. But I do see some positive changes ahead on your end , feel free to enter chat and we can take a deeper look into this situation and what love has in store for you.

Blessings, Penelope Anne.

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min, Come have a reading with me ;) blessings

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and yes he actually wants some time off this relationship im on line .

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career $10

over 5 years ago

IM online now come chat but be ready for the truth