Is there a need?

over 5 years ago

Is there a need for me to learn Spanish, take a lamaze class and find a job within the next 6 months? I have a lot going on with my school schedule and I am debating if there will be a need for me to do any of these things. My date of birth is 1/24/1974

over 5 years ago
libertyrain's photo

ACCURATE GUIDANCE LIBERTY RAIN (libertyrain)

3 posts

Hi! I looked into your situation. With the moon and 6 of wands here, I see that you have some illusion with regards to achievement.. Then the 10 of wands is saying, you are taking on way too much, and the rest of the cards speak of unnecessary competition and defensiveness along with exhaustion. There is a lot going on here. If you would like more on this, please reach out. I will be online for another 2-3 hours. My advisor name is LibertyRain or Storey of The Soul Guidance is my business name, you should find me with either. I am running a .99 per minute rate this week and would be glad to help you get things sorted to prevent burn out and so you can be successful in the places that truly matter and are in alignment with your true path/purpose. Blessings <3>

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on all of your concerns and much more . I will give you the truth what the spirit show what not to do and release for now and what to do. On line now -live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi there,

It must be stressfull these decisions to make. Spanish however, a language can help you get the job you desire. I am online.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and im seeing in the cards is that it is good to take the class for future needs . im on line today.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! Only 99 cent a min ! Come see me in chat ;)