Should I just move on with my love life?

over 5 years ago

I feel very hopeless with this man 5/02/1972 I try to be loving and supportive as much as I can just do he will just do something that makes me mad why is that what did I do wrong to him I really am tired of talking about this man I really do love him I feel like at times I wanna give up on him there’s nothing getting though to him what should I do?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you the truth about this situation with this man , and if he will come forward on his own .its not you its him . Come in for a reading , and give insight and truth once and for all . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hi dear and well the best ting to do is just ignore him as he does to you, not only that sweeite you need to back up a little and give him a chance to come to you and he will, im on line .

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the tight path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! Only 99 cent a min ! Come see me in chat ;)

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

I have all your answers to your questions contact me now $10 for 23mins ty.

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat!

over 5 years ago
april37's photo

April (april37)

1 post

I’m online and ready to chat

over 5 years ago
loretta1's photo

Psychic Love Expert (loretta1)

15 posts

I can see him and what he want you need to call me asap right now love and blessings

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.