Unsure where to begin

over 5 years ago

I have something that holds me back from something. It is confusing and I dont know which direction to go. Instead I find myself paralyzed or going in circles.

over 5 years ago

I can help!

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

if you are guided you can call me ..

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

call me and lets discuss this matter more deeper and in private im connected to your situation very strongly and i can help guide you i also know what the problem is

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much under stress and not much sure to find the right way at this time.Things are not going smooth in your life.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and how to rid this feeling and have more balance in your life and happiness , and much more I will give you the truth what to rid in spirit , and what to bring in On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Good day lifes_findings,

It is understandable that you would find yourself in a place in your life where you feel stuck. You aren’t alone. I am here with you.

Connect with me in my private room. I will help enlighten you on the best next move for you.

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for help