I really like this guy

over 12 years ago

I have never met him but I have this thing for him. He catches my train and we have tension between when we look at each other. Does he like will he ever ask me out?

over 12 years ago

hi cindy.

i feel this guy is also attracted to you.

but i feel he’s not sure what to do about it. i advice you to make up a conversation with him just make small talk thats what can get you both comunicateing.

thanks. catty.

over 12 years ago
bethanyguides didn't upload a photo

bethanyguides

4 posts

Yes, he’s definitely interested in you. The feeling is mutual. He’s just a little shy. WE can ask the cards if you want some more details…

but he likes you, that’s for sure!

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

As someone said talk to the guy. Talk about the train most guys like cars etc. Its just to get a conversation started. Pay attention to little details about him, compliment his shirt that hes wearing something that will start things off. Do not ask him what he does for a job that will scare him off you have to let him tell you that. But in order to get things moving between you you do have to talk to him. Once that has been established do not rush into anything just take things slowly things should flow naturally.

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

come and chat with me asap i have good and not so good news to share with you

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there are def, feelings involed but to nervouse and confused everything is intense for thoes mins mind of his is thinking of 101 things to do/say there is attrction, please chat with me now to go deeper into this reading

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

i disagree i do not think anything will happen with this guy move on

over 12 years ago

no theres definitely some chemistry going on i would pursue it and see where it go’s….come and lets chat about it cindy..

catty.

over 12 years ago
sueee didn't upload a photo

sue (sueee)

11 posts

come back in 6mths an im sure nothin will have changed stand by what i said move on