Cheater or lost in life

over 5 years ago
sophialy didn't upload a photo

sophialy

1 post

My boyfriend of 3 years has been hot n cold. I know he’s going thru a lot- emotionally, psychologically, financially, physically etc. But he’s been shady and distant. Is it because of the stressors in his life or is he cheating on me and not interested in continuing this relationship with me anymore and just doesn’t have the courage to tell me?

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Sophia! I would be happy to offer you the insight you are looking for. We can check on how the relationship develops from now on, what are his feelings and thoughts, his plans for the two of you, and what is the best advice to solve the present issue.

over 5 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi Sophia I don’t feel that your boyfriend is cheating on you, as you said right now he seems to be going through a lot and stress and worry can place huge boulders between a couple. I’m available if you wanted to have a deeper look into whats ahead for you and he.

blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IM ONLINE TO TELL YOU THINGS YOU NEED TO HEAR NOT WHAT OU WANT TO HEAR! IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SESSION WITH ME TODAY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR YOUR SPECIALIZED READING!

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat! I can help here!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and answer all of your questions and much more . I will give you the truth from spirit . On line now -Live chat -I have specials today , and see what is really going on around him , and you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

dear i see some one in between you join me for detail why he behave like that

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and still have very soft corner for him into your heart but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing that he is board with his life not with you buut with his self and he feels that he needs to do something different with his life this is a good way of him becoming happy again.im on line if you wanna talk.