Have I found my Soulmate?

over 5 years ago

Have I found my soul mate already? If it is I have been told it is when will we be together? I can’t handle her games and no contact.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you found your soul mate , and if things will turn around for you on love life , I see a lot through spirit. I read the person thoughts and much more toward you. I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/27/18-09/03/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

i can look into this for you hun i have a 10 min unlimited question reading for $10 special today

over 5 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi Shawn

I will be very honest with you, what I’m feeling here is that this female that’s currently around you, isn’t your soulmate, I feel she dosent seem to want to make any real commitment and I don’t feel this would happen anytime soon either. Your soulmate is yet to come into your life and once the time is right she will.

over 5 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading I will tell you the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago

m

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Shawn,

I’m very sorry for your pain but urge, please use your own logic. Does someone who plays games and who has no contact sound like soulmate quality to you?

You know a lot more than you give yourself credit! If you want a true love reading, give me a ring.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I would love to give you my insight on this. Thanks.